- Take advantage of your alone time and head for the slopes. Use your time to steal a few kisses on the ski lift or get warm and toasty by the lodge fire.
- Get away from the cold, even if just for a day. If you can't afford a tropical vacation, you can still get in a little swimming by visiting an indoor water park.
- Do a little research and find a town or a theme park that turns itself into a Christmas village for the holiday season. Women love to get in the holiday season, so this will help jump start yours.
- Check your local paper for winter events, concerts and shows in your area. Most cities and towns hold a variety of events that will provide you with something different to do this winter.
- Some areas offer rides that give you a scenic tour via a train that's all decked out for the holiday or a carriage ride around the city.
Go on Holiday
November 19, 2007
Christmas outings don't have to mean fighting crowds to do holiday shopping, getting your pictures taken with the slightly intoxicated Santa at the mall, or hanging out with your family singing carols around great aunt Mildred's piano. It does however, mean that it is time for you to start thinking of some romantic, holiday-related outings that you and your other half can take.